Millennium Harms Software.

FrancineC40
Participant

Millennium Harms Software.

Hi I am trying to set up my millennium and constant contact  with automatic emails 

in my instructions they are not clear.. 

step 4 says

4. follow the instruction to define the email and make the following selections:

list selection page= select the check box next to dummy list

delivery date page= select draft in the email status section..

click finish.. what am I missing here regaring the dummy list?

1 REPLY 1
Elijah_G

Hello Francine,

I have taken the time to double-check our available resources and unfortunately I was not able to find any materials provided directly by Harms Software for their integration with us.

If the issue you are experiencing is happening while you are inside of the Constant Contact product, I may be able to provide assistance if you can share a more complete list of steps with me. 

If the issue is happening inside of the Millenium Software, then your best chance to get proper support is to contact Harms Software directly, as Constant Contact does not have any resources to support Millenium as it is a 3rd party software. 

And of course, if you're not sure, please feel free to reply to this post and provide some additional information about what you are trying to accomplish and what steps you are taking and I will do my best to assist you!

Sincerely,

Elijah G.

Tier 2 Support

Elijah G.
API Support Engineer
Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Visit Page