Occasional Contributor
SheilaS11

I can't insert a link

Over the past couple of days, I  haven't been able to insert a link into my email.  The pop-up box doesn't appear when I click on either the link symbol in the edit box or the link option on the left.  Earlier last week, I had no problem inserting another link into the same email. 

I've tried in both Safari and Firefox, to no avail.  I thought maybe it was because I don't allow pop-ups, so I unclicked the "block pop-ups".  Still nothing...

So odd that it worked earlier, but not now..

I'm scheduled to send the email tomorrow a.m., so an ASAP solution would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

BriaS

Re: I can't insert a link

[ Edited ]

Hi there Sheila,

So sorry to hear that you have been experiencing this issue. I have tested this in your account in Chrome and was successful. If you are still experiencing this issue, would you please follow these instructions to troubleshoot by inserting links in Safe Mode (a striped down browser).

If that doesn't resolve the issue, it might be best to call into Support for help in a live testing environment.

Call: 866 289 2101

Please let us know if you need any further assistance,

Bria
Social Support and Community
Occasional Contributor
SheilaS11

Thanks, BriaS.

I did contact Support before you responded, and they suggested the Safe Mode.  That worked in Firefox.

But I much prefer using Safari as a browser, and there's no apparent fix for this issue in Safari.  That makes it a slightly annoying inconvenience for me.  You might want to pass this along to your IT folks.  There are probably other users encountering the same problem.

Sheila

BriaS

I will make note of this for you, Sheila. And I do apologize about inconvenience with this, but it is often the case that different browsers functions differently from time to time with the system. But again, I am sorry for the trouble. Thanks for coming here for assistance and for calling one of our representatives. 

Take care, 

Bria
Social Support and Community