Frequent Visitor
MichaelK44037

Import a template

I have made my own template and would like to import it into my account so that I can use the template whenever I want to send out a mailing.  Is there a way to import a template and have it appear in my fravorite template list?

Participant
BrandonD43

Re: Import a template

In order to have a custom template added to your favorites, you would need to work with our Custom Services team.  You are welcome to submit your inquiry here:  http://www.constantcontact.com/services/request.jsp

Otherwise, you can certainly use your own template design in the Custom Code editor.  This will not add the template to your template selection, but you can always copy the email you previously created for a good starting point.
http://bit.ly/Te9T6Q

Brandon Dautrich
Constant Contact Customer Support
Occasional Contributor
ShannonL3

Is there a cost for this? Can you provide the template language? This is something competitors like Mailchimp already do without issue.  

Marissa_R
Topics: 435
Kudos: 215
Blog Posts: 306
Solutions: 85

Hi Shannon,

Thank you for posting your question. Our Customer Services Department does charge a fee for these services, which you can view here.

We do not have a way to upload your own html and turn it into a template using our WYSIWYG editor.

I hope this helps!

Marissa Rogers
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Occasional Contributor
ShannonL3

[ Edited ]

Thanks for your reply. It is unfortunate you are unable to compete with mailchimp and campaign monitor  in this area. Both provide an email template language and implemantation free of charge.

Marissa_R
Topics: 435
Kudos: 215
Blog Posts: 306
Solutions: 85

Thanks for your feedback!  I've passed it along to our developers on your behalf.

Marissa Rogers
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!