The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Text Block Color Change for Image Focus Newsletter Template

Highlighted
Visitor

Text Block Color Change for Image Focus Newsletter Template

When using the Image Focused Newsletter template, the second row's text block has a yellow background. This is unrelated to either Colors > Featured Articles* or Inner Background (for first and third rows).

how do I change this color from yellow to another color? (This can be a new color, the Featured Articles color or the Inner Background color.)

*when adding an additional text block, the Featured Articles color is used. I'd prefer either Inner Background or a new color, since this new block is additional, rather than featured.

Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Visitor

Re: Text Block Color Change for Image Focus Newsletter Template

I figured it out. 

It seems the text block is floating over the image, even though it *looks* like two separate blocks. Click the image and go to the cog and change the color there.

Highlighted

Re: Text Block Color Change for Image Focus Newsletter Template

Hi @SarahF8040 

Thanks for giving us this update! We're happy to hear you were able to find the answer for this. Please feel free to reach out to the Community again if you have any further questions as you continue working in your account.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured