cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Viewing report by List

Viewing report by List

Hello, When I click on "Contacts" and then "Reports" it shows me the information for all of my lists together. This is not the information I need. I am interested in how my e-news letter list is growing: how many people are joining and from where. Also, I added the Facebook app and started the Text to Join features, but it seems I can't track how many are coming from these. Please add this functionality as soon as possible. Thanks, Kendra
20 Comments
Status changed to: New

I would like to be able to view opens/bounces/clicks on a list by list basis. This is very important as currently I have to send two emails to be able to have this functionality.

I agree with Kathy. We currently run two lists that are completely different in nature. I need to be able to tease apart the performance of each list, but I can't do this if I can't run reports by list/segment.

In a world where Facebook can give me free csv downloads with 36+ tabs of data, I'm shocked that the reporting options are so limited. Is there a plugin  or extension we can get?

Marcus

Hi Marcus,

Nothing like this is available right now but this is great feedback. We are always working to update and change the product to add things you request so keep the feedback coming!

Occasional Organizer

I would love to be able to view reports on separate lists to easily see which lists are opening emails more frequently.

Thanks for posting this feedback!

All Star
I would love to be able to view open rates for a particular list even if I send a single email to multiple lists.

Thanks for posting this feedback!