cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CONSTANT CONTACT IS A SCAM

CONSTANT CONTACT IS A SCAM

Anyone who is considering signing up for Constant Contact should reconsider.... first, you can get the same bland content via here:

Second, it's nearly impossible to cancel an online contract (nearly unheard of in 2017)... yet, they will continue to bleed you dry of your /month until you call in  and request cancelation... WARNING IT REQUIRES MINIMUM 30 MINUTES of your personal time. This horrible inconvenience alone should chide you away from ever considering a CC membership..... look away - and look toward free/cheap sites such as  or 

You will notice that Constant Contact is not on this or any similar roster... look away and run as fast as you can. 

3 REPLIES
CTCT Employee

Re: CONSTANT CONTACT IS A SCAM

Hi @WhitneyN59

Thanks for reaching out to the Community with your feedback! When it comes to your emails we do offer a range of templates that are all customizable. You have the ability to insert text, change colors to match branding, and insert images. Here are a few links that can help with that:

Inserting Images

Changing Background Colors of Your Email

Changing Background Colors for Text Blocks

Inserting Text Blocks

Was there anything in particular you were looking for or looking to do within your email? If you have any further feedback, feel free to respond to this post. If you wanted to continue this conversation privately you can also email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with your username and a reference to this post.

For your account security, we do require call into our Billing department to cancel it allows us to collect valuable feedback about our product. Sorry for any wait you may have experienced for get in touch with our Billing Support, but they are the best equipped to handle these requests.

I took a peek at your account and can see you are still new to Constant Contact. If you did need any further assistance feel free to check out our Help Center where we have many valuable articles.

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Occasional Visitor

YUP. And when you finally get a hold of someone there to cancel your account, they stop charging you, momentarily. And then decide to start charging you again, months later after you think it has been resolved. Good luck. I'm going straight to my bank to dispute all their charges. 

CTCT Employee

Hello @JenniferJ612. I apologize for the experience that you have had. I see that you spoke with our Billing team shortly after posting here. For account security, we are not able to discuss any account-related charges or billing in the Community, but if you have any further questions or concerns regarding your account, our Billing team will gladly assist you. Here is a link to their phone numbers and hours of operation. 

Caitlin M
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!