cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Technical Support

Occasional Visitor

Technical Support

I have a technical problem – on my mobile app I am not able to sign in with the same username and password as on my laptop. Also, I can find a place where there is technical support offered. Could someone please email me back so I can rectify this problem? 

3 REPLIES

Re: Technical Support

My account got deactivated. Dont know the reason. Got this message. Can anyone help?

I tried to call but no call were answered. I am disappointed that account is deactivated and no support is provided.

We've temporarily deactivated your Constant Contact account. Please contact Customer Support so that we may resolve the problem and reactivate your account. We will continue to bill your account during this time.

CTCT Employee

Hello @FrHoward. I'm sorry that you have had trouble logging into the Constant Contact mobile app. The password is case sensitive so you will want to make sure that you are entering it in just as you do when logging in through your laptop. Also, I suggest also uninstalling and reinstalling the app just to make sure you have the most up-to-date version. 

I see that you were able to contact our Support team this morning but I did want to include a link to our various support channels in case you needed to reach back out. 

Caitlin M
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
CTCT Employee

Hello @sarahj942. I'm sorry that your account was showing as deactivated. We are not able to discuss account specific information here in the Community but I am going to reach out to the main contact email on your account with more information. 

Caitlin M
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!