Brand Colors on the Text Color Palette

GRHIC1550
Campaign Contributor
0 Votes

The text color palette is always a random set of colors and "recent colors" sometimes make it difficult to find the brand colors I used last. Why doesn't this palette have a brand colors section? It makes so much sense to include them there. We use brand colors for headings, subtitles, body text, and so on. We also use tints of these colors as the background for highlighted articles. I have to enter the hex codes too many times on this palette.

3 REPLIES 3
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @GRHIC1550 ,

I'd recommend setting up your account's BrandKit so your colors, logo, and other important images are saved as default elements in your account. Colors you set in your BrandKit will be displayed as saved colors on the little palette windows when setting your Design tab colors and formatting individual blocks in your email.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
GRHIC1550
Campaign Contributor
0 Votes

The BrandKit is set up, but the colors do fall off the text color palette all the time. I have to keep re-entering them. There should be an actual section of the palette that says "BrandKit Colors." As of now, it has a randomly generated palette and "recent colors."

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

BrandKit colors would be the section for the palette labeled "Saved Colors." Please bear in mind this only applies to the email builder. Other campaign builders are not plugged into the BrandKit functionality at this time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Jun 05
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST