Is there a way to create an internal menu?

MBakerIntl
Rookie
I would like to put a menu up top so people can click right to a particular segment of the e-newsletter, but there doesn't seem to be a way to do that. Am I missing something? I see the Navigation Bar block, which gives me five options, but how do I actually link internally? The option seems to be only external links (web pages, emails, etc.) -- not to another portion of the e-newsletter.
4 REPLIES 4
Nick_S
Administrator

Hi @MBakerIntl,

It sounds like you're looking for an anchor link feature, which is currently not available in the editor. Part of the reason is that many email clients no longer support the anchor link function and/or it would work inconsistently on mobile devices. We are tracking feedback on it, so I would be happy to mark your interest in your account.

Looking to level up your email template designs? Share your email campaigns in Template Feedback & Inspiration and receive valuable advice from Constant Contact experts and industry peers!

MBakerIntl
Rookie
0 Votes

Thank you for your prompt response!

Nick_S
Administrator
0 Votes

Of course! We appreciate you coming to the Community with your inquiry and are always happy to assist with any other matters you might want to discuss.

Looking to level up your email template designs? Share your email campaigns in Template Feedback & Inspiration and receive valuable advice from Constant Contact experts and industry peers!

AutomotiveA
Rookie
0 Votes

Hi Nick, 

I'm really interested in the anchor link feature as well. Hoping it can get integrated soon! 

Thanks, 

AutomotiveA

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
May 01
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST