Got a 'How do I' question? Join our live 'Ask a Trainer' session happening now for instant help and pro tips!

[System Issue 7/17/24] - Delay in sending campaigns

SOLVED
Go to solution
user7149
Campaign Contributor
0 Votes

We scheduled a campaign to be sent out at 11 AM. The status of the campaign indicated that it was successfully sent. However, the recipients on our email list did not receive the email. 

Additionally, no opens and clicks were recoded after an hour.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Caitlin_M
Administrator

Hi @user7149 @TapestryCommunications @user490284 Our teams noticed a delay in sending overnight. The delay has been fixed and emails have been sent. Thank you.

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
user490284
Rookie
0 Votes

Hi,

I encounter the same issue.

Constant Contact, please ehelp.

user490284
Rookie
0 Votes

Hi, 

A campaign was successfully sent but we did not received any email. Please help.

Thank you.

TapestryCommunications
Rookie
0 Votes

My scheduled emails to thousands that I do every morning says it went out and did not !!!  This is critical for us - what's up?

Caitlin_M
Administrator

Hi @user7149 @TapestryCommunications @user490284 Our teams noticed a delay in sending overnight. The delay has been fixed and emails have been sent. Thank you.

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
SEP 19
Achieve Your Goals with Multi-Channel Marketing Campaigns
2PM - 3PM EST