Got a 'How do I' question? Join our live 'Ask a Trainer' session happening now for instant help and pro tips!

Images displaying inconsistently

AmyD19027
Marketing Legend
0 Votes

One of our congregants can't see the images in Constant Contact emails she receives from us BUT she can see them in CC emails she gets from another congregation. She uses a Mac but clearly, the problem isn't her image settings or her email client. I use a Mac too and I can see the images in our emails. Anyone have any ideas?

Top Answer
William_A
Administrator

Hello @AmyD19027 ,

It's likely a setting in her email program, where she's either being expected to explicitly download / display the images in certain circumstance, or something where the email program isn't set up to fully trust your direct emails

See also:

Display Issues – Why does my email look different when received?

Images not displaying in an email client

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @AmyD19027 ,

It's likely a setting in her email program, where she's either being expected to explicitly download / display the images in certain circumstance, or something where the email program isn't set up to fully trust your direct emails

See also:

Display Issues – Why does my email look different when received?

Images not displaying in an email client

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Polls
How confident are you about the effectiveness of your current marketing strategy?

Top Choice: Not confident at all (77%)

Upcoming Webinars
Jun 05
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST