Introduce Yourself!

Nick_S
Administrator
0 Votes

Welcome to the Voices Group! We’re excited to have you here.

Although we have the same goal of being the best businesses we can be, we all have different paths on the way to achieving that goal.

This group is for you and your peers to share, support, and commiserate with each other across all different experiences, backgrounds, and walks of life. Know that whenever you come to the Voices group, your voice is heard. In that spirit, let’s get started by introducing yourself!

• What’s your name?
  • Tell us a little bit about YOU (and your business!). Your business is uniquely yours, and we all would love to hear what makes it special.
  • What’s your favorite part of running a business?

I look forward to getting to know all of you!

Looking to level up your email template designs? Share your email campaigns in Template Feedback & Inspiration and receive valuable advice from Constant Contact experts and industry peers!

5 REPLIES 5
mrNOcap
Rookie
Hello,
I'm Phinesse. From Chicago., big on loyalty. Love good food. Productive conversation. & Kind ppl.

Ah'lil. About my business. ;Forprofit Community development organization.
-I'd say our business is unique due to our company being focused on solutions to Rooted issue that halt growth. "we help ppl access capital," to grow they businesses.

& I will say my fav part about running a business. Is needing to see& hear around Connors. To do good business. By way of working on the business. Not in the business.

Phinesse,
Nocap.llc; CEO.
Nick_S
Administrator
0 Votes

Hi @mrNOcap,

I apologize for the delayed response, but thank you very much for poppin' in and introducing yourself! Community development is so important, especially if the community is underserved and businesses have a harder time to gain footing in the market. I look forward to seeing you around the Community!

Looking to level up your email template designs? Share your email campaigns in Template Feedback & Inspiration and receive valuable advice from Constant Contact experts and industry peers!

KatherineL442
Rookie
Hi I’m Katie owner of Bailey’s Dailies a dog waste removal company on the eastern shore of Maryland. I started my business with my business partner over a bottle of whine. I was stressed because my father had his third tia stroke and I am single mom. I told my friend I didn’t know how I was going to juggle work, parenting and helping my mom take care of dad. So we came up with Bailey’s Dailies. We are the only residential and commercial dog waste removal company in the area . My friend does social media and I do the day to day work ie pick up the poo.
Nick_S
Administrator
0 Votes

Hi @KatherineL442,

Thank you for sharing! That's a unique take on waste removal, but also with how prevalent dogs are with families, it sounds like a viable business initiative to me! I'm not super knowledgeable on dog waste, so I'll assume there is a reason why it would have to be taken away separate from other more traditional waste removal methods. Would be happy to hear more!

I am sorry to hear about your father. I understand the stress of taking care of a parent all too well. I hope this business gives you the flexibility to do everything you have to do. Hang in there!

Blueyes
Marketing Legend
0 Votes

I am a solopreneur under the name of The Write Stuff, a freelance copywriting service business. I serve small  businesses, non-profits, emerging growth companies, and any others who need their online/offline writing challenges addressed and solved.  I am here to help and answer any questions or discuss issues that need addressing. Thank you for your time and attention. H James Hulton III, The Write Stuff, North Wales, PA , USA 19454  https://www.thewritestuffhjh.com 

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Polls
How confident are you about the effectiveness of your current marketing strategy?

Top Choice: Not confident at all (78%)

Upcoming Webinars
Jun 05
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST