Access Token

SOLVED
Go to solution
SheriC17
Rookie
0 Votes

I am looking to get an access token for my developer in order to enable a Ninja Forms extension on Wordpress.  How do I go about getting this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
David_B.
Employee
0 Votes

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to Constant Contact API Developer Support.

It sounds like you might be trying to connect a 3rd-party app to your account and it is asking you for an API Key and access token.

Usually an application developer will generate their own API Key that lets their app communicate with Constant Contact, however some developers require you to provide them with your own API Key and/or Access Token. Since this process was designed for integration developers, it can be confusing for non-developers to find or generate this information. To help de-mystify the process for everyone, we have a blog post which walks through step-by-step instructions on how to get that information.

How to generate an API Key and Access Token:
https://community.constantcontact.com/t5/Community-News/How-to-generate-an-API-Key-and-Access-Token/...

Please have a look and let me know if you have any other questions!

Regards,

David B.
Tier II API Support Engineer

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
David_B.
Employee
0 Votes

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to Constant Contact API Developer Support.

It sounds like you might be trying to connect a 3rd-party app to your account and it is asking you for an API Key and access token.

Usually an application developer will generate their own API Key that lets their app communicate with Constant Contact, however some developers require you to provide them with your own API Key and/or Access Token. Since this process was designed for integration developers, it can be confusing for non-developers to find or generate this information. To help de-mystify the process for everyone, we have a blog post which walks through step-by-step instructions on how to get that information.

How to generate an API Key and Access Token:
https://community.constantcontact.com/t5/Community-News/How-to-generate-an-API-Key-and-Access-Token/...

Please have a look and let me know if you have any other questions!

Regards,

David B.
Tier II API Support Engineer

Resources
Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Visit Page

Announcements

API Updates

Join our list to be notified of new features and updates to our V3 API.