Zapier Integrations for a Managed Account

NathanS370
Rookie
0 Votes

Hello, 

I am an admin that is creating Zapier integrations for each individual account and I need to connect store specific zaps to their respective contant contact account. However, it keep on connecting to the main admin account instead of the individual accounts. How do I resolve this? 

1 REPLY 1
Courtney_E
Employee
0 Votes

Hello NathanS370, 

Thank you for reaching out to Constant Contact API Developer Support. My team is here to assist outside software developers with questions about building into Constant Contact's API.

Our impersonation code for Partners has changed recently so we could implement some security enhancements. What happens now is when impersonating (or logged in via the Partner Console role), a temporary userID is created; it expires after about 15 minutes. The access token loses its privileges when the userID expires.

The API keys used by 3rd party integrations to connect with Constant Contact can only be connected via genuine account-level (Account Owner, Account Manager) users who are logged in via their username and password. You can either log into one of the existing roles to grant access, or have the Account Owner login and create you an Account Manager role for this purpose.

Please have a look and let us know if you have any other questions!

Regards,

Courtney E.
Tier II API Support Engineer

Did I answer your question?
If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.
Resources
Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Visit Page

Announcements

API Updates

Join our list to be notified of new features and updates to our V3 API.