cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A Special Thank You to Our Customers

Thank you. We really mean it.

2018-07-12_13-03-57.jpgpictured left to right: Nick Sermuksnis, Social Media & Content Manager; Kathie Whitaker, Customer Support Team Lead; Dave McCann, Vice President of Customer Success

The Community and Social Care team was awarded a Silver Stevie® Award this year! This recognition would not be possible without the amazing customers we get to work with every day.

What is a Stevie® Award? It is a recognition presented by the American Business Awards for excellence in customer service.

In the office, we are known as a “small, but mighty” team. We’re a main team of four people assisted by a talented, driven group of interns who are experts in the Constant Contact product and they bring that knowledge and skill to where our customers want to communicate with us, whether it be on Twitter and Facebook or right here on the Community!

And that’s not all! Constant Contact’s Customer Service department was recognized for a second year, this time with a Silver Stevie®  as well, and Dave McCann, our Vice President of Customer Success, was awarded a Bronze!

So, again, thank you. Constant Contact has some of the best customers we could ask for. We’re honored to contribute to your small business journey and if you need us, we will be here.

If you need support please feel free to reach out to us! We're available here on the Community, on social media, and through phone and chat support.

Nick_S.

Hey! I'm Nick and I am the Social Media & Content Manager for the Community and Social Care team here at Constant Contact, aka @CTCTHelp on Twitter. When I'm not at work you can find me kayaking, hiking, and reading.