The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Increased quota

Highlighted
Visitor

Increased quota

Hello,

I've been working for a client on an internal application using the Constant Contact API. The app involves consolidating and maintaining all the contacts from 5 accounts into one main corporate account. Many of the five accounts have 5k plus contacts.  I often run into quota problems.

The client recently requested and was granted a quota increase for ONE of the accounts. I am a little confused how this works through Constant Contact and Mashery.

I logged in on the account that received the increased quota. Through that logged into mashery. I created an app in mashery and got the key. I used the key and got access tokens for all six accounts. When I look at mashery it says the one account still has a 5k limit. I created a second application in the same mashery account and selected partner but that account status is waiting.

How/when does the constant contact increase in quota affect the application? The account name is HarryBuffalo. Should I see the increased quota in Mashery? Will it show up when my "partners" app gets approved?

Thanks,

-Tom

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Regular Advisor

Re: Increased quota

Hello,

Thanks for posting.  We use Mashery to manage quotas and control usage of our API.  The partner keys are manually approved in Mashery, once partner status is verified by Constant Contact.  The change should be visible in Mashery once the key is approved.  If you have more questions or are still waiting for the partner key, let us know.

Andrew B.

Constant Contact

API Support

Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Visit Page

Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured