cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Integrating Constant Contact into a Product

Occasional Visitor

Integrating Constant Contact into a Product

Hi, 

I'm a developer with the WP Ninjas our Product Ninja Forms has an integration for Constant Contact. Currently we have an API Key that I obtained here. It looks to have we have 4 calls per second and 10,000 calls per day. The issue is we are a product service with 600,000+ users. Maybe I'm missing something, but it looks like the users use the API key I obtained earlier to connect and get their access token. Is there anyway to increase the limits on the calls per secong and calls per day or make our users create their own API keys without coming to this site and signing up for their own API keys? 

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Integrating Constant Contact into a Product

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to us! In a case like yours, the best option is for us to simply adjust your API Key limits. Our API is designed with the goal in mind that each integration will use a single API Key, so that the users are not required to obtain their own keys.

The best way to get this done is to send us an email with your API Key at webservices@constantcontact.com.

If you have any questions for me, please let me know!

Sincerely,

Elijah G.
API Support Engineer

Hi,

I tried to reach out to you via the email address provided, however, the email is failing to deliever. Would you mind to verify that  webservice@constantcontact.com is the correct email address. 

Honored Contributor

Whoops! I missed an s. The correct email is webservices@constantcontact.com.

Sorry about that!

Elijah G.
API Support Engineer