The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Integration with Drupal Based CiviCRM database

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Integration with Drupal Based CiviCRM database

We use CiviCRM database developed in Drupal and wish to integrate our contact database into Constant Contact using both's features. 

Is anyone developing that integration?

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Re: Integration with Drupal Based CiviCRM database

Hello,

I am not aware off-hand of any specific developer activities on this specifically, as developers do not necessarily work closely with use in creating their integrations, but I will research this and provide additional information, if available. 

Mark Coleman
Support Engineer
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Thank you Mark.  Would appreciate any information  you find out. 

I did find this in Constant Contact Marketplace http://marketplace.constantcontact.com/Listing/applications/rooty-hollow-llc/PML-5509 but it doesn't appear there has been much activity in the last year. 

Lisa

Highlighted
Employee

Hi Lisa,

You're right, it does not look like there has been much activity in the last year, but the integration looks to be complete.  If you go here, you can download the zip file and then run the install file.  You can also see that the integration is maintained by Rooty Hollow.

I hope that helps!

Regards,

Shannon W.

API Support Engineer

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Hi Shannon,

Thanks - we may try that in a test environment. When I click on Rooty Hollow's link to try and contact that company or person to discuss the integration further, it doesn't exist anymore.  Do you have any other contact information?

Lisa

Highlighted
Employee

Hi Lisa,

It looks like they can be contacted here now.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Shannon W.

API Support

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Thanks -  I've contacted them requesting an update.

Highlighted

Were you ever able to get a response to your questions?  I have the same need but can only see a module that looks compatible with Drupal 6 and not Drupal 7?

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

I contacted Rooty Hollow, who even lives in my same city, and never have been able to get a response from him.  Even went to his website and emailed directly.

Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Visit Page

Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured