The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Reload Submission Page After n# of seconds

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Reload Submission Page After n# of seconds

I'm trying to make it so that after a person has submitted their email via our kiosk the page reloads after 10-15 seconds so that the .success and .error

.error will probably be longer than the .success so that if they typed it in wrong they have time to correct it and if they don't then it reloads anyways. 

I'm thinking at least part of it has to go here: 

<?php //// Here we add an area where messages  are displayed (error or success messages).//if (isset($error)) {if ($error === true) {$class = "error";$message = $ccContactOBJ->lastError;} else {$class = "success";$message = "Contact ".htmlspecialchars($postFields["email_address"], ENT_QUOTES, 'UTF-8')." Added.";}
echo '<div class=".$class.">';echo $message;echo '</div>';}
?>

Isearched for page reload upon submit and found nothing that seemed to cover what I was trying to do. I know very little php, so any help is appreciated.  

Also, how do I correctly post code here? I'm not seeing a way that works correctly.

Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Visit Page

Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured