The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Sitowner API

Highlighted

Sitowner API

Hi

I am using constant contact site owner  api.

I wanted to know if there is a way to obtain all the siteowners for the given business partner. i mean i want to get all the siteowner names and put them in my form to be selected for updates ..

Rahul

Rahul

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Employee

List of SiteOwners using Site Owner API

Hello Rahul,

At this time there is not any functionality to collect a list of Site Owners that are under you by using our API. Our engineers do understand that this is a really useful function, and it is in the works for being implemented. At this time, however, I do not have an estimated time that this could become available.

If you have any questions please feel free to let me know.

Regards,

Benjamin Soder
NOC Analyst
Constant Contact
Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Visit Page

Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured