The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

error message states "retrieved infromation is not correct"

Highlighted
Visitor

error message states "retrieved infromation is not correct"

I recieved an API key from constant contact but when I go to integrate it with the mobile app backend for a mailing list tab I recieve an error message that says "retrieved infromation is not correct". I'm wondering if I have the wrong API to retrieve lists? or if its something else? please help.

I can be reached at REMOVED FOR SECURITY PURPOSES

Thanks!

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Re: error message states "retrieved infromation is not correct"

Hello,

I've created a ticket and sent you an email from our support systems requesting more information, so I can better assist you. We have also removed the contact information you provided for security reasons.  Please check for the email, and I'll be happy to help however I can.

Please note that if you are using a third-party application, you may need to go directly to the developer of your application for support with setup.

Mark Coleman
Support Engineer
Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Visit Page

Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured