cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can no longer rename sent emails ("campaigns") ???

Can no longer rename sent emails ("campaigns") ???

So now (unless I'm missing something I've spent 15 minutes looking for on the site and in the forums) it is no longer possible to rename sent email campaigns? Why would developers remove something so useful and widely used ???
140 Comments
Honored Contributor

Thank you for your feedback, Colleen. I have passed it along to our developers.

Is four pages of requests not enough?  It would be nice if you actually did pass this on to developers. 

Occasional Visitor

I've been with CC for a few years now and when I started, there would be a prompt when an email was created to give it a name.  That's no longer the case and I often miss that part of the email when I'm creating it and so I end up with, "Email created 2013/08/17."  I echo the sentiments of everyone here that having the name of the email remain editable after sending it would be a no-brainer.  Thanks!

Honored Contributor

Thank you for your feedback. I have passed it on to our developers.

All Star

The inability to change an email name after it is sent is an obvious shortcoming of your system. Any IT professional or experienced user should be able to see that. One wonders why you need customer feedback to be aware of it. One further wonders why, after so much input on this thread, the deficiency continues. As one of the previous comments said, "[Constant Contact] sure make the simplest things difficult."  

Honored Contributor

Thanks for your feedback, Lou. I have passed it on to our developers.

I would also like to add my request for this feature.  The ability to change the name of an email after it has been sent would REALLY be useful.  Thank you!

Honored Contributor

Thank you Antoinette!

I have submitted this to our developers on your behalf.

Please add my name to the list too. This is really low hanging fruit. An easy fix for the developers, a true benefit to users. Actually silly that it has been hanging around for so long....

Honored Contributor

Hi Phil,

Thank you! I have submitted your feedback!

Occasional Visitor

:smileyfrustrated:Please add me to the list of requests to be able to rename sent emails. Would help out greatly!!!

Honored Contributor

Thanks Fran! I've passed on your feedback!

Occasional Visitor

Please add my name to the list that would also like this done.

Honored Contributor

Thanks Holly! I've passed along your feedback!

Please add my name to the list of customers who would like to be able to change the name of emails after they have been sent. Thank you. 

Honored Contributor

Hi Jeffrey,

Thanks for your feedback! I've passed it on!

Visitor

Please add functionality for renaming a sent email.

CTCT Employee

Hello TeamLogicI,

Thanks for your feedback!

I must agree, that will be a great addition to our product and features.I will ba happy to pass your feedback along.

Thanks & regards,

How can you change the Campaign Name from say: Campaign Created 2014/05/14, 5:44 AM to something meaningful and rememberable?

Visitor

I'm also interested in getting this feature added, as I don't always remember to name the email at draft stage!