SUPER SLOW & not working

Participant

SUPER SLOW & not working

Hello, We have been using CC for our nonprofit organization for about 2 years now. We are in the lowest subscription range (up to 2500 contacts). I have found the site to be INCREDIBLY slow; taking more than a minute to load a single page and opening campaigns takes forever. Also, for the past week now, once i finally get to my dashboard, i can't access my contact lists. whenever i click on any of the tabs on the top of the bar (contacts, reporting, library) they don't work. I am completely unable to access my contact lists and can very rarely even access all of my campaigns. When CC works, I appreciate the site and find it to be useful, but right now it's a wast of my time and money and that is something a nonprofit like ours simply can't afford. Furthermore, i cant even find where to get help from because i cant leave my main dashboard page. Hoping this message gets to someone who can assist me... Thank you.
2 REPLIES 2
Super Participant

Please refer to this as your "enhanced experience" from here on out.

How do you like it so far?  

Administrator

Hello @Technology4. I'm so sorry that you're experiencing this issue. I know how important it is for you to get your newsletters out. Have you tried closing your browser and reopening it? This can help since it's giving the browser a refresh. Also, have you tried accessing your account using a different browser? If this works, you may want to disable your plugins because they can cause issues while working in your Constant Contact.account. If you need additional assistance, please contact our Support department at 866-289-2101. 

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.