The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Truncated Messages

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Truncated Messages

How can I tell if a recipient has viewed the entire email if it is truncated?
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Truncated Messages

Hello @PMHSCavaliers,

Thank you for coming to the Community! I can understand why making sure your contacts can see the whole message is important. However, there is not currently a way to record in our reporting whether the recipient has displayed the email in its entirety. The system records that the email was opened based on two criterias: 1) the invisible image we embed in the email is triggered when images either automatically or manually display, or 2) when someone clicks on a link in the email. This article explains it in a bit more depth.

I will make sure to pass your inquiry to our developers as feedback. 

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured