When I am trying to copy an old campaign, I get a message saying we couldnt save your changes.

DubaiR
Participant

When I am trying to copy an old campaign, I get a message saying we couldnt save your changes.

I am not able to send any campaign...this is frustrating.
3 REPLIES 3
IsabellaZ2
Participant

I sent out a campaign and copy it to create another version, however I couldn't save the copied version for a lot of times. Please look into the issue and fix it ASAP. Really appreciate it!

Hi @IsabellaZ2 and @DubaiR

Just an update--

We're aware of this happening and working to get it resolved. The workaround is to instead create a new email and copy the content over if you need it. We are happy to help with this for the meantime, just let me know the name of the email you want copied to a new draft. 

Thanks, 

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Hannah_M

HI @DubaiR

Is this right after you choose to make the copy or are you making changes to the campaign first? What is the name of the campaign in your account that this is happening with?

Thanks,

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!