what do i do with my api key?

Highlighted

what do i do with my api key?

I have good knowledge of HTML and CSS, and a little bit of knowledge and experience with PHP, and want to do some pretty simple customization of forms for my constant contact account. I found topics that seem to cover what I'm wanting to do. I will be creating and/or editing some php files somewhere, but the problem is that I don't know where those files are or where they will go. I got an API key for my app, but I have no clue what to do with it to connect to the API or to edit the php.

So, what do I do with my API key (very basic instructions, I know nothing about this), and where are the PHP files?

Thanks for any help

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

We offer a sample ASP.NET

We offer a sample php sign up form complete with a REST library you can use in other applications.  Please take a look at the sample code here.  This should help you get started, please let me know if there are any other questions once you take a look at that sample code.

Dave Berard
Senior Product Manager, Constant Contact
Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Constant Contact would like to hear from you

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured