cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Some customers are seeing intermittent errors when attempting to upload a new image or insert an image into their email. While we look into getting this fixed we have found if you try to reattempt your previous action, the image will be visible. We apologize for this inconvenience.

Contact Headers

Contact Headers

Need to have the ability to change header based on need. For instance, in my case cities and states are not as relevant as country. Yet, I cannot change the columns!
280 Comments
All Star
Please please please please update the column view on Contacts so it is more dynamic and sophisticated!!! Only have 2 options and 4 basic columns is so rudamentary!
All Star
I am going to be heavily using custom fields and it would be super helpful if I could add them as needed to make a custom online view vs. having to export them to look at them and having only 2 canned view options.
All Star

Please add a column for each contact's job description within an email list.

All Star

It would be helpful to allow us to choose which 4 fields (if we must be constrained to 4) we can see and sort on when viewing contacts.  I have no use for company name and little use for source.

Visitor
Would appreciate being able to create custom view to include user defined contact descriptors on contact "views" bar. https://ui.constantcontact.com/rnavmap/distui/contacts

When uploading an excel spreadsheet with contact information and I change the column headers for referencing purposes, they should remain. Instead, the column headers in CC are default headers and perhaps those fields are not what I need when I am looking to select e-mail participants. I know that the fields populate when you open the individual record but to go through each individual record to read select information is cumbersome. It would be nice to be able to set our own column headers on the Contact Management page. 

Thanks! 

Visitor
It would be very helpful to have a sort feature with each column along with being able to edit each contact without having to sort all over again, "continuous editing "
Visitor
It would be nice to be able to go to a contact list in the contact manager and see which contacts have a certain tag or which contact bounce in that list.
There needs be to a way to view the Tags of contacts when you're looking at a list. Right now you have to click on the contact individually to see the tags. I want to be able to go into a list, e.g. "March 2018 Leads," and see which ones are tagged as "opened email 1" or whatever.
CTCT Employee
Status changed to: New

Hello @EdA3,

Thank you for bringing this up and I will definitely pass along your feedback to be able to see that upon list view.

For now, you should be able to see these contacts by using the Advanced Search on our Contacts page:

https://knowledgebase.constantcontact.com/articles/KnowledgeBase/6213-advanced-contacts-search

I would recommend setting it to "List is March 2018 Leads" then add another row and set that to "Tags is opened email 1". This should filter your results to show only contacts who have all criteria met.

All Star
It would be helpful to have a sortable column showing the dates individuals unsubscribed. The list of the unsubscribed would be more useful then.
Occasional Visitor
In the Contacts view, it would be helpful to be able to choose which columns to show. I want to show name, email, and birthdate. I have to put birthdate into the company column because that is showing.
Visitor

I accidentally deleted my current campaign......what do I do. I just sent out 927 emails.

Frequent Visitor

How do I get Name and address information from my contact list?

It would be really great if you could expand the contact list column so you could see the full name. It would also be great if you could add an Email Status column when viewing the contacts under a list. Thanks for your consideration.
Occasional Visitor

In Contact Management, can I customize my columns to see my additional fields instead of the standard 2 options of viewing?

CTCT Employee

Hello @StephenW94708,

Thank you for submitting this feedback! At this time this is not an option in our product, however the engineering team is working on implementing this in the future. I do not have an official time frame for this but will track this request until then.

Occasional Organizer

Yes please! This should be a really easy feature to add, and would be extremely helpful.

Frequent Visitor
Is there a way to copy and paste more than just name, email and 2 descriptors? There should be more columns to add more descriptors. If i were to type in an address this would take a minimum of 5 descriptors (address line 1, city, state, zip code, country).
Occasional Visitor

Below are the view options when I open the Contacts tab.

Choose your view

Name, Email, Company, City/State

Name, Email, Date Added, Source

I would like to be able to choose from a drop down what data element is displayed within each of the four columns that appear when I open the contacts page.

In fact a few days ago, I was able to change the content of tow of the columns (I  chose "Name, email, job title, company".  

Either there is a way to choose the columns but I forgot how to do it, or the option has been removed

Occasional Contributor

I think it would be extremely helpful if we can be able to view and sort by tag or the custom field we create. It's a little ineffective to create a custom field in a list and then not be able to see it at a glance and have to click into each person to see it. For example, I'll have lists with multiple tags. 

All customers should have the ability to customize their dashboards to change headers allowing them to sort and view by THEIR businesses needs. I've uploaded all the custom headers in my initial DB and cannot view any of them except with a tedious custom search, which by the way does NOT allow me to see said fields. As large as you are, it's confusing why your system cannot accommodate this. I'll hold off a full subscription until that takes place. Feel free to call if you need more feedback.
Frequent Visitor
It would be helpful if you add a column to the Contact List that lists the Tags associated with each contact.
Visitor
Is there a way to view engagement column on all contacts? Emails are being entered by and I can't tell if they have all been properly labeled, so I can I check?
CTCT Employee

Hello @DahlmaL3 ,

Thank you for reaching out! At this time there is no way to change the column under Contacts to show the Engagement History without clicking into the contact directly. I've added your post for voting and passed along to our engineers.

Occasional Visitor
Would it be possible to add additional or optional columns to the contacts view page. For example, I would like to be able to see: Name, Email and Birthday/ Anniversaries on the contacts home page. This would be a helpful sorting option as well
Occasional Visitor

I imported a list with zip codes but now I cannot figure out how to sort my list by zip code. We have 9 locations and I would like to send emails to zips within each location.

Frequent Visitor
It would help me to see all Email Lists of each contact in "Choose your view." Now we have, in "Contact Management," "Choose your view:" * Name, Email, Company, City/State * Name, Email, Date Added, Source I suggest you add: * Name, Email, Email Lists
Would love to be able to see what lists a contact is on from the main contact view list, or be able to easily sort out which contacts are on multiple lists.
Visitor
I would like to be able to see different fields in the contact list than the default. My list is for a club, so I need to know when the membership is about to expire. I don't care when they were added. Is that available or is it something you can add?