cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contact details displays only the first 50 lists after an action

0 Votes

Contact details displays only the first 50 lists after an action

I had to open in Chrome to see "view" options so I could see more than just the first 50 contacts.

23 Comments
Status changed to: Voting Open

Status changed to: Certified Great Idea

I'm in the process of updating contact information and when I go to change the list that the contact is in, it doesn't give me the full list to select from. I end up having to refresh the page a couple of times for it to work. I also ran into the issue of it not saving contact information after I input it. Just wanted to let you know! Thanks
Status changed to: New

I always have trouble adding existing contacts to a new list. I will do a search on a contact, find and click on them from our master contact list. Then I'll go into their individual info and 50% of the time, I will go in to add a list to their profile and the list does not show up in the list of options. So I have to refresh the page, which takes me back out to the master contact list so I have to search for the person AGAIN and then click on them and next time I go to add them to a list it appears as it should. This happens to me often. Is there a way to prevent this double effort?
Status changed to: New

Thanks for posting! We're working to get this resolved but for now the trick is to use the favorite star option to flag the lists you can't see or to refresh the page. I'm sorry for the frustration!

Just to add some more concrete details to this... I've used CC for a while now, and have noticed this for a long time, but keep forgetting to report it.

For whatever reason, it happens in Chrome and I believe Firefox for me - I guess if you have a lot of lists... like we do. When trying to add a contact to a list or lists, it cuts off your lists... apparently after 50(?). You can't even search for any lists after the cutoff point, they just won't come up. AND, the contact doesn't even show all the lists they're on... (meaning, if you're on 5 lists, but 3 of them are after that inexplicable cutoff, you'll only see two lists under that contact. *see the first examples.)

Internet Explorer works fine though. (side note for CC: you might want to check your user base if you're testing on IE. I learned over the past year that Chrome is by far the most popular browser on our site; maybe not the case for you... but maybe.)

Here are some screenshots for comparison:

Chrome example 1:

2017-02-24 14_47_56-Constant Contact.jpg

IE example 1:

2017-02-24 14_48_27-Constant Contact - Internet Explorer.jpg

Chrome example 2:

2017-02-24 14_48_57-Constant Contact.jpg

IE example 2:

2017-02-24 14_48_44-Constant Contact - Internet Explorer.jpg