cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Campaign List

Highlighted

Campaign List

We notice that the list of past campaigns is not in chronological order. How are we supposed to find campaigns from a specific date in the past?
1 REPLY 1
Marketing Advisor

Re: Campaign List

Hello @AwakenedHeart, thank you for the great question. Here is what you can do to help narrow down your search.

I wanted to share with you on how to easily find your campaigns you are trying to access.

These next steps are ways you can narrow down your search to easily find your older work.

1. Go to the campaigns tab
  2. Select the status the campaign is in and narrow it down by “Sent” or “Draft”
  3. Select the Campaign type “Newsletter & Announcements, Event or Survey ect.
  4. Or you can select the Sort order from Last Modified to A-Z or Z-A, Old to New or New-Old

Last, put your campaign you would like to easily access in a folder. We want to make sure you can easily access your work and find the campaigns you want to work with quickly. I will let put in a feature request for the search function bar to appear to help locate campaigns by tittle. I do want you to know we are listening and working to try and make your efforts easy and accessible.

I really hope this is helpful! Thank you again for sharing with us your troubles and let us know if there is anything else we can do to help!

How to find older campaigns.png

I hope this is helpful, please let us know if you need more assistance. We are happy to help you as quickly as we can!