cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Donations Campaign

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Donations Campaign

I would love to use the monthly payment option on our donation campaign, but the app says I need to disconnect WePay. I have tried to disconnect WePay without success. Please help.
Tags (2)
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Donations Campaign

Hi

I am sorry to hear of this frustration. We're aware of this error and working to get it resolved. In the meantime, can you try the following troubleshooting steps for us?

Please note: Do not complete these steps if you have an active event that is using WePay. Please wait until the event is complete to do this.

Login to WePay, and make sure your account name is showing in the top left. You will see "My Profile" as an option from the dropdown menu. Under the Profile menu to the left, choose applications. Find Constant Contact in the list and choose to revoke access. Please remove all mentioned of access to CTCT if you have more than one. 

Thanks,

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Honored Contributor

How soon will you be adding PayPal to your donation system?

CTCT Employee

Thanks for the feedback. At this time we do not have a timeframe as to when PayPal will be an option for donations. Please feel free to submit your idea here.  

Amber Royal
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.
Occasional Contributor

I tried revoking access and still cannot setup the monthly payment option. 

Honored Contributor

Thank you for letting us know @talent4epilepsy . I have created a case within your account documenting this and unfortunately, we have no other workaround other than what @Hannah_M explained above. Would you like to be notified when this is resolved?