cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Due to an issue with YouTube, inserting videos in your emails is showing an error. Until they are able to resolve this issue, we recommend using a different video hosting service. We will continue to monitor this outage and update you as we have more information.

Images from copied campaign are not showing up

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Images from copied campaign are not showing up

Hi, I'm trying to use a campaign that Constant Contact designed for me last year and the images are not showing up on the copy can you help? Thank you.
Tags (4)
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Images from copied campaign are not showing up

Hello @NicoleW1468

Thank you for reaching out. I took a look at your account and noticed that the images that are in the campaign are using the image URL. When I went into the email "Copy of The ARIAH EAST ASIA FELLOWSHIP Announcement " the image URLs are displaying for me. I would suggest trying to access constant contact from another browser. Also, I was able to locate those images from your website and uploaded the images to your constant contact library. In the emails "Support Copy of The ARIAH EAST ASIA FELLOWSHIP Announcement " I have inserted the actual images from your library into the email. This way the issue with the image URLs no displaying in the editor can be avoided. 

Lenszie V.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!