cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Won't load

Won't load

I am still in my trial but have had nothing but problems from day one.
I created a great newsletter for my business but it now wont let me add contact's or even schedule it.
it just keeps loading & loading.
I even had a online chat without fixing the problem.
it is not my computer as the person said it was.
as I have tried a few different computers in a few different suburbs without any change just keeps loading.
Not a great first impression.
May look at buying **Removed by Moderator** instead.
I am in Australia & the international phone number doesn't even work for Australia.
Come on guys fix the problem as it is at your end not my.
Diane

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1

Re: Won't load

HI Diane, 

I am very sorry to hear of the frustration. Connection issues are hard to troubleshoot and I understand they can be very frustrating. Can you help with some additional information so I can do some testing?

- What browser are you working in?

- What Internet service provider do you use?

- Are you seeing a spinning wheel only on the Contacts page or everywhere?

In order to narrow down the problem please try launching your browser in safe mode. Here are some directions. Once you have launched in safe mode please login to Constant Contact and try working. This is not a permanent change, to undo it just close all of your windows and reopen them. This will disable any addons you have in your browser that could explain the issue. Please let me know how this works!

Thanks,

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!