cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

add the forward to a friend feature

CTCT Employee

Re: Add the forward to a friend feature

@dorism11

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. I do apologize this feature is not yet available. However, the more votes we get for a particular feature request does help our developers decide the priority of what to implement within our system. I have tracked this on your account to have you notified if this becomes available.

Please also let us know if there is anything else we can do for you. Thank you and enjoy your weekend.

Taryn Leinweber
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Regular Visitor

All of this feedback and CC still hasn't re-introduced "Forward to a Friend"??

CTCT Employee

Hey @AkinahR1,

Thank you for reaching out to us! I apologize that Forward to a Friend hasn't been added to 3ge. The more feedback we get from our customers, the stronger case we can bring to our developers as to why we should bring it back. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance! 

Desi_B

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Frequent Visitor

Please notify my account if it becomes available as well.

Our company also needs the "forward email" feature back. We are now forced to use Outlook to manually forward the emails and have even begun looking at other vendors who have the option to share the email via email and social account. This is a basic function that should not be based on click rate (e.g. I use Siri and my car's Bluetooth to make phone calls, that doesn't mean I no longer need a touch keypad on my mobile phone).

Highlighted
All Star

It doesn't appear that Forward to a Friend has made in traction with your development team. When a company makes too many changes to their website's functionality at one time, people will go elsewhere. If one is going to learn to use a new system and the service you previously provided is no longer available, find a competitor that has the features you want.

Sincerely,

Vicci

CTCT Employee

Hello @Aramco-ExPats,

I know that this request has been on the forums for awhile, and I can understand your concerns.  There are quite a few feature requests in the system, and no development team could implement them all at once.  We'll continue to track the requests for the team that is making changes.  Until this is available in the new editor, all accounts can still have access to the Legacy newsletter templates, and while it's not ideal, if you are in need of a feature like this, using those legacy templates is still an option.

Aaron H

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

Forward Friend option

Hello. I am trying to utilize the forward a friend option. I have gone ahead and set up the settings under the email features tab, however, once I open a template to work on, I fail to see how to insert a tab that will allow my readers to forward the email. Could you please advise me what the necessary steps are, and perhaps include that in your summary on how to set up this feature as it is quite misleading and difficult to follow. Much Thanks, Euro Stars Gymnastics
Occasional Visitor

subscription links/forwarding features insanely awful and broken...

- Incomprehensible in the newsletter editing... - ... and the text we supplied never seems to show up anywhere... - I spent a long while trying to test this from a test message but never got a submit button to respond (almost certainly a bug) - ... and going back to testing from our last monthly newsletter I could get submit to respond and get a "This email has been forwarded" response.. but (a long while later, spam folders re-checked etc.) the forwarded messages never actually arrived I look forward to switching to a more reliable e-mail marketing provider as soon as possible.
Tags (3)
Honored Contributor

Re: subscription links/forwarding features insanely awful and broken...

Hi @GeoffN60 

I'm sorry to hear that you're having difficulty with our Forward to a Friend feature. If you're sending via a test/preview email, that is jus for testing purposes and the actual forward email does not send to the recipient. 

I'd love to take a look at this for you. Is there an email within your account that we can send to ourselves as a test and then try to forward? 

Thanks in advance and for immediate assistance please reach out to our Support team via phone at 1-866-289-2101.