cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Due to an issue with YouTube, inserting videos in your emails is showing an error. Until they are able to resolve this issue, we recommend using a different video hosting service. We will continue to monitor this outage and update you as we have more information.

is there a way I can put two blocks on one line or easily change the spacing on emails?

is there a way I can put two blocks on one line or easily change the spacing on emails?

For customization purposes Thanks :smileyface:
Tags (3)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: is there a way I can put two blocks on one line or easily change the spacing on emails?

Hello alyssag50,

Great question! When it comes to splitting blocks into multiple columns, I personally believe inserting a table it's the quickest and effortless way to go. 

To add a table into a block:

1. Click on the pencil icon edit to edit the block.
  2. Place your cursor where you would like to add the table.
  3. Click the insert table icon table.
  4. Place your cursor over the grid to select the number of columns and rows for your table. The grid will turn blue to highlight the table size.
    Note: If you want to format your table all at once, click More Options.
  5. Click on the grid to save your table size and continue editing the block.

For your convenience, I have recorded a video with the steps above. Click below to watch video:

InsertingTable.png

That's all!!

Please let me know if this worked for you.

Thanks & regards,

Juan Ramirez
Social Support and Community
If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"
Tags (4)