cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

making a sign up page, the last page doesn't scroll so I an barely guess that is says finish.

Highlighted
Occasional Participant

making a sign up page, the last page doesn't scroll so I an barely guess that is says finish.

Just can't see the options, looks like finish, don't know what the other button says as it's covered up by the copyright bar along the bottom.
Tags (2)
2 REPLIES 2
Occasional Participant

I wish that there was a preview button so we could see what the sign up form looks like.

How am I supposed to know if the "logo" or image fits and all that??

Re: making a sign up page, the last page doesn't scroll so I an barely guess that is says finish.

Hi Kimry ,

Can you tell me what browser and version you are working in when this happens? I'm not able to replicate the buttons being covered up.

There is a preview version at the bottom of all editing screens so you can see whst the form looks like while you are working in it. 

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!