cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

site is not working

Scheduled Jobs Not Going Through

I have scheduled 3 jobs to go out immediatley, this morning, and all there have been listed as "scheduled" for the last 45 minutes. Yesterday I was not able to sent out two emails that contain informaiton our customers use on a daily basis. When will this be resolved?

CTCT Employee

Re: Scheduled Jobs Not Going Through

@BetsyU 

Our site is currently up, and you can create or edit campaigns. However, you are unable to send campaigns at this time. The team is working hard on resolving the problem, and we’ll provide an update as soon as possible. We truly apologize for this inconvenience. 

Best,

Ian W

Community & Social Media Support Intern

do you think this will be fixed today? this is the second day in a row that our customers will not be getting the daily emails that they subscribe to.

Honored Contributor

Hello @BetsyU , 

We are working to get everything back to normal as soon as we can.  We do not have an ETA at this time though. Our status page will be updated when we have any new information.  

UPDATE 5/26/16: This message is archived. This system issue was resolved back on 11/18/14. If you are experiencing issues, please create a new message within the forums. 

Re: site is not working

@DanielM1819, 

I am sorry for the frustrations. We were having some difficulty with the site yesterday but this has been resolved. Can you try logging in this morning to work in the account?

Thanks for your patience,

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!