cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

top bar gets in the way when editing event pages

Occasional Contributor

top bar gets in the way when editing event pages

Hi when I want to make an edit to something on an event page (eg put something in bold or add a hyperlink), the top bar on the screen 'campaigns, contacts' etc obscures the bar to make bold / hyperlinks etc
Tags (3)
1 REPLY 1

Re: top bar gets in the way when editing event pages

Hi @karljeffery. I did go into some of your landing pages and I saw the same thing that you did with the formatting toolbar getting cut off by the blue navigation bar. I talked with an upper level of support and they are going to look into this issue. They will be emailing you at the contact email on your account within four business days. This way, they will be able to do more research and get you as much information as possible. 

For now, the workaround would be to select the text that you want to change (like making it bold or add a hyperlink) and scroll back up to the top of the block in order to see the entire toolbar. I apologize for any inconvenience that this issue may be causing you.

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.