cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LEARN MORE: Using Click Segmentation in an Email

Your click report is a powerful tool that tells you which of your contacts are engaging with your email, but do you know how to use the information when you send an email? When you set up click segmentation in your email, every time a contact clicks a link, a button, or a clickable image in your email, they're automatically added to a list of your choosing. You can either use the list for future emails or take immediate action using an Autoresponder series to interact with your contacts when they engage with you.

Sounds pretty cool, right? Click here to view the full article on our Knowledge Base.

You got questions? We got answers! Ask below.

Nick_S.

Hey! I'm Nick and I am the Social Media & Content Manager for the Community and Social Care team here at Constant Contact, aka @CTCTHelp on Twitter. When I'm not at work you can find me kayaking, hiking, and recording a weekly podcast!

2 Comments
Cathie Shively
Not applicable

Can we set up a form on our Wordpress website so readers can sign up for our newsletter in Constant Contact?

Thanks!

CTCT Employee

Hi Cathie,

Thanks for reaching out about this! Before using click segmentation with your email campaigns you'll definitely want to make sure you're capturing all those new contacts! Our plugin, Constant Contact Forms for WordPress, lets you create a customized sign-up form right on your WordPress site and syncs those contacts directly with your Constant Contact account. Please note you'll need WordPress version 4.0.0+ or the supported PHP version 5.4+ to use this plugin. Otherwise we have a variety of other tools to help capture new contacts.