cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Constant Contact Product Updates March 2018

March 2018 was a busy month for our Constant Contact teams. Here are the product updates that will most affect your email marketing (for the better!) For more in-depth information on our updates please click here.

Third-Generation Editor Updates:

• The action blocks menu is no longer hidden! We heard that our action blocks were difficult to find, so we placed them in a more prominent area. Now, you’ll never forget about the options to collect donations or send a poll when creating your campaign. More info here.
  • 3ge-build-tab-action-blocks-and-layouts.png
  • Quick Segmentation – Not sure where to start segmenting your contact lists for more targeted emails? Let us help! You can choose to send your emails to contacts across various lists based on their actions between the last 7 to 90 days. Have someone who hasn’t opened your emails? Or a group of die-hard email readers? Those are both segments you can target! More info here.
  • Quick Segmentation.png
  • Shopify Action Block and Reporting- Looking to add your products to an email and target your Shopify customers? We’ve got you covered. We’ll automatically import your customers and create segmented lists for them. And we’ll provide reporting to show you how your emails impact your Shopify sales. More info here.
  • shopify.png

Have you checked out our newly re-designed Knowledge Base? If not, you’re missing out!

KB update.png

Reply below with your questions! And don’t forget to post in our Feedback area if there are features and updates you’d like to see in the future.

Natalie_B

Hi, I'm Natalie! I'm the Social Media Marketing Manager at Constant Contact. When I'm not in the office you can find me playing pool competitively or perhaps trekking my way to a geocache. If you want to talk social media then I'm your girl, don't hesitate to reach out! If you're looking for assistance using Constant Contact please post in the "Knowledge & Support" section of the Community so we can get you the answers you need in a timely manner. Thank you!

4 Comments

My UI for Constant Contact is still the old version. When will we see the new one? 

CTCT Employee

Hello @LorettaH41,

Thank you for reaching out to the community!

After taking a look at your account, it appears that it has already been converted. To see the new editing platform you will need to create a new campaign with a new template.  This can be done by simply visiting your Campaigns page and clicking on Create>Email. This will display all of the current templates that you can choose from to begin using the Third Generation Editor.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

Occasional Visitor

Where are the action blocks? We use forward to a friend, join our list, etc.  Are these features gone?

CTCT Employee

@Bet_Mishpachah

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. That is a great question! The third generation editor does have a bit of a different layout. You can click here for a tutorial on getting started with Action Blocks.

To add a Join My List button, you will need to get the URL link to your sign up form under the Landing Pages and More section and copying the Form URL link. Once you have the link copied, you can link the form in your email campaign.

Unfortunately at this time we do not have a Forward to Friend option in our third generation editor. I will certainly submit your feedback to our developers on your behalf and that you would like this feature to be available.

In the meantime, if you have any further questions please feel free to reach out to us here. We are always happy to assist you in any way we can!