Account Owner?

SOLVED
Go to solution
LanceD2021
Rookie
0 Votes
The person who is shown as the 'account owner' is no longer with our organization. How do I go replacing her?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @LanceD2021 ,

If you're unable to login using the current account owner's credentials, or unable to access their email for forgotten username/password and MFA reset processes, then we'd need you to call general support. That way we can securely confirm a few details, go through our standard protocols, and get a case submitted to a team lead for the account ownership transfer.

For more info on Account Ownership transfers, please see our main article on the topic

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @LanceD2021 ,

If you're unable to login using the current account owner's credentials, or unable to access their email for forgotten username/password and MFA reset processes, then we'd need you to call general support. That way we can securely confirm a few details, go through our standard protocols, and get a case submitted to a team lead for the account ownership transfer.

For more info on Account Ownership transfers, please see our main article on the topic

William A
BuzzAround
Campaign Contributor
0 Votes

Its requiring me to re-set my password, but the re-set email is not coming through to the designated email. I cant get through on a phone call because support is closed. This is going to be the first time in 15 years we have not sent out our emails on Sunday morning if I cant figure this out

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @BuzzAround ,

Support would've opened just a few minutes after you posted. Regardless, if you're not receiving the password reset, I'd advise checking that email address' spam or junk folder. If you're still not receiving it, please call general support.

William A
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
May 01
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST