Autoresponder series names

LuciaG0
Marketing Legend
0 Votes
Hello, I have created 4 new drip campaigns and all of them have a specific name for the 5-email- sequence. When I go to my list of Marketing Campaigns the name of the series does not appear; instead, I get the name of the last email of the 5-email sequence. So it is confusing How can I get the correct name of the series on my list? Thanks, Lucia
4 REPLIES 4
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @LuciaG0 ,

What exact page in your account are you seeing this? When I check your automations' names as they display on the Automations-specific page and the All Campaigns page, they are the same as what shows on those individual automations' reporting/steps pages. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
LuciaG0
Marketing Legend
0 Votes

Thanks, William!

Here is a screenshot of how the automation names appear in https://app.constantcontact.com/pages/campaigns/view/list   The names that appear there are the names of the last email of the series.  The names that should appear are the names of the campaigns.  Hope you can help me with this!

Screenshot 2023-09-13 100226.png

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Gotcha, thanks for finding the screencap so I could find the account you're working in. Were these all copied from a previous source, or did you make them all from scratch?

We've received some reports of older autoresponder series having their series' names changed when a step is renamed, but my tests in the account didn't reflect that, whether that was with the last step or another. That said, I want to avoid doing any drastic changes to the series' setups without you live to troubleshoot with. If you add another step, and don't rename it, does your series' name change to that generic text name or does it stay with the 5th step name?

It may be advisable to call our general support so they can continue troubleshooting with you live.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
LuciaG0
Marketing Legend
0 Votes

Thanks so much, William!

Yes, I have copied the autoresponders from other campaigns as we have several stores.  I have created a fake Step 6 in one of the campaigns, and the name of the campaign remained as Step 5.  

I will follow your advise to call Support and see if they can help. 

Thanks so much!!!!

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Jun 05
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST