Brand new here. Trying to figure out which URL to use

SOLVED
Go to solution
ClaireH457
Rookie

I created an event and want to link a QR code for people to register. Constant Contact gave me 2 links. A Landing page link and a Registration Link. Which on do I use?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator

Hello @ClaireH457 ,

If you want / need people to see your event's landing page - because it has pertinent info for signing up for the event or the tickets - then you'll want to have that link be turned into a QR code. By default your event's landing page should link to your event's registration page, unless you've explicitly edited it not to include that.

Otherwise, if you want to have the QR code go directly to the event's registration page, then turn that into the code.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator

Hello @ClaireH457 ,

If you want / need people to see your event's landing page - because it has pertinent info for signing up for the event or the tickets - then you'll want to have that link be turned into a QR code. By default your event's landing page should link to your event's registration page, unless you've explicitly edited it not to include that.

Otherwise, if you want to have the QR code go directly to the event's registration page, then turn that into the code.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
May 01
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST