Change contact photo of sending email

JosieB222
Rookie
0 Votes

IMG_1742.jpeg

Hi, how do I edit the contact photo of the new email CC is sending my emails through? In my Gmail inbox my photo just shows up as that ugly grey blank image. 

2 REPLIES 2
Chris-S
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @JosieB222 

Thank you for your post. I will transfer your question to our Questions and Discussions section so that you can receive a quicker response.

Exciting news! Announcing our latest offering, Campaign Builder. Create stunning email campaigns effortlessly and efficiently with our intuitive tool!

William_A
Administrator

Hello @JosieB222 ,

This profile picture is managed by either:

• What is set in the receiving address's contacts / address book for the sending address, similar to how you can set custom photos for phone contacts on your phone).
  • What you have set for your address's profile pic via the system where your domain is hosted. Similar to how free Gmail users can set their own profile pics for their overall Google account, whatever program you use for that sending address would dictate the profile pic it tries to include.

Both of these can be impacted by the sending address however, which yours is currently being rewritten with the ccsend to ensure email authentication. If you already have an image associated with your true address, I'd advise setting your account up for self-authentication

See also:

Email Authentication FAQ

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
Jul 10
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST