Announcing Campaign Builder!

Constant Tips: Valentine’s Day is coming up and we have new templates to celebrate!

Nick_S
Administrator

Nick_S_0-1706632948393.png

Every Tuesday we'll share tips, tricks, and insights on using Constant Contact and online marketing

I think this one is pretty cool.I think this one is pretty cool.

Valentine's Day is one of the biggest holidays of the year (note to self: don't forget to get a gift for my amazing wife); it’s a time when a lot of businesses and nonprofits jump on the love bandwagon. They seize this wonderful occasion to offer special deals and shine a spotlight on meaningful initiatives.

Believe it or not, it’s just around the corner! So, if you want to hop on the love train, make sure to check out our newly updated Valentine's Day templates. They're designed to help you spread the love and make this day extra special for your loved ones audience (and also, uh, loved ones)!

Looking to level up your email template designs? Share your email campaigns in Template Feedback & Inspiration and receive valuable advice from Constant Contact experts and industry peers!

0 REPLIES 0
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Polls
How confident are you about the effectiveness of your current marketing strategy?

Top Choice: Not confident at all (77%)

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
Jun 05
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST