Looking for feedback and advice before sending your latest email, newsletter, or campaign?

Deleting an image on Landing Page

SOLVED
Go to solution
SaveOurBeach
Marketing Legend
0 Votes

I was able to put our logo on our landing page, but for some reason there are now two. I can't seem to delete an image, the only option I get is to insert another one. Can someone guide me here on deleting an image on a landing page? *Can't insert a screen shot here either to show you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator

Hello @SaveOurBeach ,

Have you edited the event's landing page, and replaced the image within the specialized event block with your logo, or removed the extra altogether?

edit lp.png

delete image.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
William_A
Administrator

Hello @SaveOurBeach ,

Have you edited the event's landing page, and replaced the image within the specialized event block with your logo, or removed the extra altogether?

edit lp.png

delete image.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
SaveOurBeach
Marketing Legend

Thank you, I think I figured it out. I had to create all new "events" so that I could create registration links farther out than March of 2024. This process what a bit of a learning curve for me.

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
JUN 27
Boost Your Email Results with Segmentation & Personalization
2PM - 3PM EST
JUL 10
Getting Started with the Constant Contact Community
2PM - 3PM EST