Difficulty using this site while using an ipad

SOLVED
Go to solution
KathrynK17
Rookie
0 Votes

Has anyone else had difficulty using this site while using an ipad? I am using an iPad Pro with an up to date IOS and could not use any of the features to modify templates while using Safari or Chrome. This problem was noticeable last year, but seems to have gotten much worse. Any advice? I would like to get some campaigns going. Thanks for any help!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @KathrynK17 ,

I'd advise using the mobile app to build emails, if you're going to be using a mobile device like an iPad. 

See also:

Mobile app overview

Editing emails in the mobile app

Scheduling emails in the mobile app

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @KathrynK17 ,

I'd advise using the mobile app to build emails, if you're going to be using a mobile device like an iPad. 

See also:

Mobile app overview

Editing emails in the mobile app

Scheduling emails in the mobile app

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
KathrynK17
Rookie
0 Votes

Thank you for your response.  However, the mobile app has been of little use as well. Has anyone from the company actually tried to use an up to date ipad with either the app or the mobile app?  I will say that I am glad the site stores email campaigns from previous years, as I was able to use some of them with slight modifications (that took a few hours per campaign) this year.  I would not say that this problem is resolved.

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
May 01
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST