Divider lines don't show up

ConstantE0
Campaign Contributor
0 Votes

Horizontal divider lines are not showing up in emails received via Outlook, but they do on Gmail. Is there a workaround? 

Top Answer
William_A
Administrator

Hello @ConstantE0 ,

Do the horizontal dividers appear as expected in the Outlook mobile app?

You might need to try checking your settings in Outlook, to see if there's anything that would prevent certain basic elements like divider lines from displaying. Beyond that, it may just be one of Outlook's many quirks since it uses Word to read HTML. It may be worth reaching out to OL support to see if they'd have any further insight on why your OL version won't display the lines.

See also:

Display Issues – Why does my email look different when received?

2 REPLIES 2
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @ConstantE0 ,

Do the horizontal dividers appear as expected in the Outlook mobile app?

You might need to try checking your settings in Outlook, to see if there's anything that would prevent certain basic elements like divider lines from displaying. Beyond that, it may just be one of Outlook's many quirks since it uses Word to read HTML. It may be worth reaching out to OL support to see if they'd have any further insight on why your OL version won't display the lines.

See also:

Display Issues – Why does my email look different when received?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
NJHC33
Rookie
0 Votes

Were you able to find a workaround for this? My dividers were appearing just fine and now they have suddenly disappeared. 

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Jun 05
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST