Does anyone know how to add multiple tags to one contact through uploading CSV or excel file?

SOLVED
Go to solution
EcotronLLC
Rookie
0 Votes
Hi Constant Contact members :smileyface: to give background we are trying to optimize our contacts list and have decided to segment and tag them. we have over 5k people on our list though and want to add multiple tags to certain emails to really narrow and segment our newsletters. However, I could not find a way online or way on my own to make this process somewhat easier. I am trying to see if there is a way to add more than one tag to a contact through uploading a CSV/Excel file. If anyone has tips or tricks or the solution to this please do let me know. All is appreciated, thanks !
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @EcotronLLC ,

Yes, you can assign multiple tags to one or more contacts at a time via a file import

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @EcotronLLC ,

Yes, you can assign multiple tags to one or more contacts at a time via a file import

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
May 01
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST