Edit Subscription Link Text

EileenH18
Rookie
0 Votes

The link to subscribe to our newsletter is very long with a lot of characters and numbers (I have deleted a few so the link doesn't work to avoid spam): https://visitor.r3.constantcontact.com/manage/optin?v=001FcezdOZJGw-5_vGFclS9zLhj6OpqaiJWzgBltU7RTjL... Can I edit this link to be a more direct link with actual words? For example, "...-UFG-news-grants-updates-subscription." I also had to dig to find this link and forgot where I found it--how do you find the subscription link?

3 REPLIES 3
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @EileenH18 ,

You can make a landing page sign-up form with custom text as part of the URL.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
EileenH18
Rookie
0 Votes

Thanks William. Will the new landing page break the existing link? Or will both links still be useful for signing up? We've used the existing link in a lot of our outreach and want to avoid broken links. 

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes
Yes, the original link will still exist. You'd just be making a brand new landing page, and thus generating its own unique URL to use after publishing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
May 01
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST