Event access code

SOLVED
Go to solution
PrinceMarketing
Campaign Collaborator
0 Votes

Does the new event option not have an access code option? I see the promo option but not the access code option like legacy events had. I don't want to offer a discount I just want to hide certain things until an access code is entered.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

When setting up your promo code, are you selecting Entire Order or Selected Tickets? Selected ticket reveals allow for optional discounts, if you want the promo / access code to apply to the entire order then you'll be required to enter an amount for the % or $.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @PrinceMarketing ,

While creating a ticket, there's an option for Reveal this ticket with a code. This will prompt you to create a specific promo code that registrants could utilize to see it. This would be the equivalent of an access code in the newer event tool.

William A
PrinceMarketing
Campaign Collaborator
0 Votes

I can set up a promo code but it makes me enter a dollar or percent off amount. I don't want to offer a discount I only want them to enter the code to be able to see the item available to purchase. Is there an option I'm not seeing that would allow that? 

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

When setting up your promo code, are you selecting Entire Order or Selected Tickets? Selected ticket reveals allow for optional discounts, if you want the promo / access code to apply to the entire order then you'll be required to enter an amount for the % or $.

William A
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
May 01
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST